oh boy more questions! @__@
Printable View
oh boy more questions! @__@
I'm not very sure, but i think it is a kind of handgun, but not very useful...
The answer to my question is:
Nothing special! the duck would swim freely because they can't read! :-)
(or can they?)
BUMBUMBUMBUUUUUUUUUMMMMM
It depends. normal ducks cannot, but Donald Duck maybe...
maybe we just dont understand their intricate language of quaks and cuaks.
That could be true, and Melfice was right about the Varista, I found it to be kind of crappy unless they made it better for the Gamecube PSO.
Maybe, but a thing is sure, A duck cannot read human writtings... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe they can but they are just really careful about it so we don't catch on to them.
So, the new question is:
Are animals so intelligent that they avoid human contact for not to become like us? [img]eek.gif[/img]
IRT DR: Actually, I don't know about ducks, but we, the supposedly most intelligent species on Earth, cannot understand dolphins' language.
IRT Melfice: I don't think so. If they were smart, they'd destroy us to save the planet.